We are counted amongst the reputed Suppliers of Bitumen. The Bitumen, offered by us, is the heaviest and the thickest form of petroleum. We procure it from known vendors of the market. Also known as asphalt or coal tar, Bitumen is primarily used for paving roads. Its other uses include waterproofing general products. Our clients can place small as well as a bulk order for Bitumen. Courtesy our brilliant logistics network, we are capable of delivering bulk orders of the Bitumen within the promised timeframe. Buyers can obtain it at reasonable rates from us.
- Iran Oil Refinery Bitumens are manufactured and supplied to a quality system complying with and approved to ISO 29001:2003, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:1999
- Thickest form
- Free from foreign matter
- Flammable product
- Superior quality
Uses and Restrictions :
- IRAN Penetration Bitumen 60-70 are used as components for road construction.
- This product must not be used in applications other than the above without first seeking the advise of the supplier
- Advantages Of Viscosity Grade Bitumen Over Penetration Grade
- VG System Is Based On Fundamental Engineering Parameter (not Empirical)
- Viscosity Is Measured At 600c And 1350oC, Which Takes Care Of Both Low And High Temperature Susceptibility Of The Binder, Which Is Not Possible With Penetration Value @250oC. Therefore, Pavement Engineers, Contractors & Consultants Can Have A Better Understanding About The Binder’s Performance In The Field.
- Any Two Samples Of Same Viscosity Grade Would Give Similar Rutting Performance In Hot Summer Unlike Penetration Grade.
- Greater Ease In Handling For Users As Viscosity Value At Two Different Temperatures (@ 600oC And @ 1350oC) Is Available, Which Would Enable Users To Measure Accurate Mixing And Compaction Temperatures.
- Viscosity Graded Bitumen Is Suitable For A Wide Range Of Temperatures.